Apply for a Grant

We are currently open to new applicants for the below streams

Financial support for local groups

H&F Winter Wellbeing Community Fund

Inviting organisations to apply for a grant of between £200 and £10,000. The main focus (80%) of the winter grant is supporting families with children with essentials, including food and utility bills. This is, therefore, the key focus of the Winter Wellbeing Community Fund. The remaining 20% of the grant can be used for supporting households without children or supporting with households with other essentials.

 

H&F Winter Covid Fund

Inviting organisations to apply for grants of £100- £1,000 to locally based groups working with people who face risk in Hammersmith & Fulham this winter, including those whose vital services are affected by the social distancing and isolation measures in place.

 

Non-monetary

Pedal Gives Back in H&F

Inviting organisations to refer people in need for free bikes and lessons in partnership with Pedal Back Cycles of Fulham.

 

Got a question?

Click to email Christelle, Community Grants Officer (working hours, Wed-Fri).