Humans of Hammersmith & Fulham
Inspiring belonging, discussion and sharing
UNITED’s team has met with hundreds of people who live work and play in our London borough.
Humans of Hammersmith & Fulham is an exhibition that presents these faces and words, bringing to you strangers who are neighbours in many ways. We hope that it will take away prejudice and exclusion, and inspire belonging, discussion and sharing.
Humans of Hammersmith & Fulham: Portrait Exhibition Tour
Central to this creative project has been the ongoing collection of photographs and interviews in collaboration with portrait photographer Nahwand Jaff, to form a living catalogue of individuals from Old Oak to Sands End.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: we have postponed all tour visits until official restrictions are lifted.
- 24 January – 22 February – Lyric Theatre (Stalls Foyer), Lyric Square, Hammersmith W6 0QL
- 25 February – end date TBC – Black Lion (Skittle Alley), 2 S Black Lion Ln, Hammersmith W6 9TJ
- Postponed – Fulham Palace (Historical Rooms), Bishop’s Ave, Fulham, SW6 6EA
The Exhibition Team
- Concept, Design & Production by Savraj Kaur
- Portrait photography by Nahwand Jaff
- Exhibition Curatorial Consulting by Kate Walter
- Digital Curation by Gaia Bini