Win a portrait session with Nahwand Jaff
COVID-19 UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE THIS ACTIVITY IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We know you’re an important part of the borough, so are giving you the chance to win your very own portrait session with Nahwand Jaff, including a print copy.
Thanks to the popularity of Humans of Hammersmith & Fulham 2020, which is touring the borough this year, we want to get you involved. Why not grab your camera phone and let us know about your most treasured local space via Instagram?
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow us on Instagram @UnitedinHf
- Post a selfie and caption it with your favourite thing about Hammersmith & Fulham
- Tag all three @UnitedinHF #HumansHF #UnitedHF
Deadline 31 March, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: United in Hammersmith & Fulham of Sycamore Gardens W6 0AS (the “Promoter”).
- The competition will run from 1700hrs on 23 January 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 2359hrs on 31 March 2020 (the “Closing Date”).
- Enter the competition online by following @UnitedinHF on Instagram, posting a selfie and captioning it with your favourite thing about Hammersmith & Fulham. Also tagging the photo taken with both #HumansHF and @UnitedinHF via Instagram by the Closing Date to qualify.
- The competition is free to enter.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries which fail to include the #HumansHF and @UnitedinHF in the post regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer and/or mobile hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected from all qualifying entries within 14 days of the Closing Date.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and may ask that you provide proof of written parent or guardian consent to enter the competition and claim your prize.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer or internet bot;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or (e) incomplete – including but not limited to incorrect tagging with “@” or “#”
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your entry is contrary to the spirit of the prize competition or in any way offensive
- The prize may not be claimed by an existing ‘Human of Hammersmith & Fulham’
- The prize is your very own portrait session with Nahwand Jaff, including an A4 print copy on quality glycee paper and a digital copy
- The prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of winner being announced, based on the mutual availability of the winner and Nahwand Jaff. The photo session must take place in Hammersmith & Fulham and can take up to 30 minutes. Digital copies will be shared by email and a final selected print photo can be collected from The Promoter’s office one month after the session
- There is no cash alternative for the prize
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally within 7 days of the closing date., via private message on Instagram
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the qualifying entries that were received before the Closing Date
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize