H&F WINTER COVID APPEAL
Our borough has already made huge sacrifices to protect each other throughout the coronavirus pandemic; the community has demonstrated incredible compassion and generosity in supporting heroic local organisations working tirelessly to keep our community safe, fed and well.
As the UK struggles with rising rates of the virus and a second lockdown commences, many still need our help – including those going through mental health crises, suffering from loneliness and isolation, and at-risk children in need of educational support.
UNITED in Hammersmith in Fulham has launched the H&F Winter Covid Appeal in partnership with Hammersmith & Fulham Council to enable local individuals, businesses and foundations across the borough to support those most in need of assistance.
100% of funds raised will be donated to groups working with people who face risk because of coronavirus in Hammersmith & Fulham this winter.
Give any amount online today
Every penny will help local people who face risk because of Coronavirus.
Larger transfers of gifts, and fundraising ideas
- Give a larger amount by BACS. Email below for bank details, and please send a completed Gift Aid Form if you’re a UK taxpayer, too
- Make a gift via CAF Banking. Send this to ‘UNITED in Hammersmith & Fulham’ with reference ‘WinterCovid’. Let us know at the email below so we know what’s coming
- If you’re a local business, make a company gift to the campaign, letting us know at the below email how you’d like to do this and if you’d like a receipt
- Organise a ‘socially distant’ fundraiser like a sponsored exercise challenge for 14 days, or a bookathon from your own home, and raise funds on your own page via the ‘Start Fundraising’ button here.
Contact us at email@example.com.
H&F CAN Network
Do you know someone who needs urgent support with food, loneliness or isolation? Are you worried about a friend, neighbour or relative?
If so, call Freephone 0800 145 6095 – 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS Guidance about COVID-19, including information about how to check if you need medical help.
- Public Health England’s latest information, including the current situation in the UK.
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Covid-19 Support for Businesses
Proud to work in partnership for the community